Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quotes of the day

"A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere." --Joyce A. Myers
"A hug is like a boomerang-- you get it back right away."-- Bil Keane
"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."-- Ansel Adams
"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."-- Bill Gates

All quotes from brainyquotes.com
_________________________________________________________

Ahhh, the joys of blogging on a cold day. Dance tonight because my dance studio is on a different schedule than school. My brother is playing Pocket God on my iPod and killing off the entire tribe. The sharks are eating Charlie. =)

As for me, I hung out at a friend's house and chipped away some more at reading the Hunger Games for the second time. It's going to be the second review I do.

Signing off,
--BBB

3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE all your quotes busy, busy bookworm :) I plan to put all of them on my corner of quotes, except the Bil Keane one, because I already have it.

    ReplyDelete