Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My First Writing Sample

Hello again, readers! Here is my short story that I got an A+ on in my advanced Language Arts class. Please tell me what you think!

Click here to view my short story!

____________________________________________________________

Yes, I am working on my first book review. It should be up in a couple of days, as soon as I skim through the book again to make sure my facts are straight. I really would rather be writing another short story right now, but I am helping my mom with my dance studio's newsletter, so I'm stuck for the time being.
___________________________________________________________


Top 10 Most Important Things I've Learned in Ballet Class

1) Girls can fly.
2) You gotta have the attitude.
3) You can't fall off the floor (easily).
4) Keep your toe nails short.
5) Barres are not invincible.
6) They tell you to spot for a reason.
7) It's not sweat, it's glow.
8) Wet floors are slippery.
9) There is (usually) no such thing as a stupid question.
10) ->This is right, <-This is left.


Caio!
--BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment