Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quotes of the Day


Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely.
--Erma Bombeck

You don't take a photograph, you make it.
--Ansel Adams

I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for.
--Georgia O'Keeffe

Lying in bed would be an altogether perfect and supreme experience if only one had a colored pencil long enough to draw on the ceiling.
--Gilbert K. Chesterton

If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it.
--Anais Nin

All quotes from BrainyQuotes

_____________________________________________________________

I'm freaking out guys. Seriously. I really want to get into this advanced Math/Science/Computers program at the high school, and I really want my letter of intent to be perfect. I should be worried about the extra testing more, but no, I have to be worried about the least important thing.
Go figure.
On the bright side, I finally got Flow!!
Let me explain.
Flow is a game where you have to attach different colored dots to each other and fill up all the little boxes and none of the lines can cross. Sounds simple, right?
WRONG.
this game is  most amazing awesomest game ever freaking HARD at times, but it is awesome for creative types like me. Seriously, go check it out. It's free.
--BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment