Monday, November 26, 2012

Just me, living up to my penname.

I should probably explain.
See, my username on most of my social sites is writinggeek8 (except on here, where Busy Busy Bookworm sounds much better) and I have been doing a lot of writing lately. And I'm extra-busy, too, so I'm doubly living up to my pseudonyms.
Anyway, I am doing NaNoWriMo (I posted a link in an earlier post, check it out please!) and I just realized that I have one week until it ends. And I still have 19,000 more words to write if I want to reach my goal. I think it may be just a bit high.
Just a bit.
Anyway, I now will get to write my own obituary for school! Joy! Actually, I'm really excited for it. I'm going to make myself a writer :) I think that I will have a lot of fun writing that assignment, and I will post it for you guys to read.

Yours in bookwormishness and all that,
BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment