Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello, readers!

Hello, bloggers! Since this is my first post, I'm going to keep it short and sweet: this blog will mostly be about books, but I do love to dance, write, and, all in all, have fun! Books will only be the main theme. I am going to attempt at one book review a week, but as the name suggests, I am very busy. I will do my best to please the readers though! Posts will vary from reviews to samples of mine or other people's writing, dance stuff, and other stuff that comes into my head, but mostly books. Have fun readers!

On another note, if there's any books that you would like the triple B to review, by all means let me know! I would be happy to be exposed to more amazing literature of the world! (just keep in mind that I am a teenager that reviews teen books and maybe some good adult books)

No comments:

Post a Comment